logo or seal for County of Marin, CA

Open Public Records

You can submit public records requests for all County of Marin departments, except CUPA, Elections, and Assessor, Recorder, County Clerk.  

If you are looking for CUPA records, please request them here

Make Request

Make a new public records request.