This record request portal is currently being used by:
- County Administrator's Office
- Public Works (except Certified Unified Program Agency (CUPA) records)
- County Counsel
- Open Space District
- Information Services and Technology
- Cultural Services
- Department of Finance
- Community Development Agency
- Health and Human Services
- Board of Supervisors
- District Attorney
- Public Defender
- Sheriff's Office
For all other county department's records please contact them directly.
If you are looking for CUPA records, please request them here.
- Don't put personal information, like your social security number in your public request.
- If you don't know the name of the record, describe the information you believe is contained in it.
- If you would like to include a document with your request you can upload it to the request after the request has been submitted.