logo or seal for Marin County, CA

Open Public Records

You can submit public records requests for the following County of Marin departments:

  • Information Services and Technology
  • Public Works (except Certified Unified Program Agency (CUPA) records)
  • Parks and Open Space District
  • Cultural Services
  • County Administrator's Office
  • County Counsel
  • Department of Finance
  • Community Development Agency
  • District Attorney
  • Public Defender
  • Sheriff's Office
  • Health and Human Services
  • Board of Supervisors

For all other departments please visit that department's website.

If you are looking for CUPA records, please request them here


Search 100 requests and counting.

Make Request

Make a new public records request.